<VV> Elec. Fuel Pump Inertia Switch

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 21:32:41 EDT 2005

For those who have asked for a copy of the write up on Electric fuel pumps.  Many have asked about the Inertia Switch. The gentleman that I purchased mine from has given me permission to give out the following information.  They are available on many different late model Ford products and are usually located in the trunk.  If you, like I, would rather buy one or more than visit the salvage yards, he has allowed me to give out his name etc.  His name is Bill Loftin. (A member of VV)  E-Mail corsabill at aol.com .  He will sell you one for $15.00 including postage, or two for $25.00 including postage.  I purchased two from him and was very pleased with the product.  Contact him direct via E-Mail if you are interested.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.