<VV> Auction Ad in Antique Week

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 20:57:25 EDT 2005

I'll have to ask him next time I hear from him.  12 speeds is a little much
for a Corvair.  I did have a 1 ton tow truck once which had 24 forward
speeds, a four in front of a three with a two speed rear axle.  It was way
to hard to guess which lever to push next.  It was the coolest cornbinder
in Montrose, CO in the 70's

dp