<VV> I think I've seen it all....

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 00:48:55 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
I'm up kinda late, looking at stuff on eBay, and of course I'm looking at
pictures of complete cars (trying to find something my (not-so-big) older brother
might be interested in... lo and behold, I find this, auction #4541147063, a
65 sedan... look closely at the pictures of the engine, and where the snout to
the air filter is attached....
I've even been guilty of inverting the lid, but never, ever in my wildest
dreams would I do this....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4541147063&
category=6167#mainImage
Oh well, have fun looking!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg