<VV> Engine Assembly Lubrication

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 12:46:02 EDT 2005

Hey guys,  I am about to put my engine back together,
and was trying to find information on lubricants.  I
am building a 65 110 hp.  What type of moly grease
should I use on the cam lobes?  What type of oil
should I use when precoating parts during assembly?

Also, kind of along this same topic, I was wondering
how I should break in the engine.  What kind of oil,
for how long?
Should the eng be loaded with a detergent or non
detergent, HD-30, 10W-30..., for a break-in period of
how long?  All that good stuff.

Thanks,
kurT