<VV> I think I've seen it all....

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 13:37:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/8/2005 10:16:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

> I've done it...  when I could get away with twisting the PCV plumbing
> around.   It's actually a good idea to point the snout into an area where
> it can pick up cooler air, especially in summertime.

***********

TONY!!   Hopefully you didn't  put the snout in the "freshair Hole"!!!
That's an area that picks up heat from the exhaust!

Remember what causes a Vair to Vaporlock!  Remember the tests I did in
1999......the air above the fan is the same as outside air when the car is
running....

Only when the car stands still...in traffic jams....can hot air recirculate!
Racers seldom use the perimeter seal...and I've known several street cars
that didn't as well...

BUT  then again......we saw a Greebrier  that drove 50 miles on I-15  in the
JULY  heat...with NO  Shrouding!   NADA  NONE!!!   Fan was pretty interesting
to watch!  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V