<VV> I think I've seen it all....

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 18:57:08 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/8/2005 1:16:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tonyu at roava.net
writes:
<<PS:   how's that leg, Lonzo?    >>

Hey Tony,
The leg is sorta ok... but not quite. I went Monday and got the stitches
removed, and he looked at the newest x-rays and said "It's not straight enough"...
its throwing my foot angle out a bit, and the fibula is way outta line, so
I'm gonna have more surgery... when, I'm not sure, but within the next 2
weeks... I'll keep y'all informed.
He's planning on adding a plate to straighten up the fibula, and going back
into my heel and re-tweaking the rod in the leg...
So there ya have it.
Wish me luck.... I've been sitting in front of the TV all day today watching
the Marx Brothers... re-living my childhood... when I was a kid and was home
sick from school, my Dad would bring out the Super 8 projector and we would
watch Duck Soup or A Day at the Races... we had  Abbot & Costello Meet the
Keystone Cops, too...
I did have some fun yesterday... wednesday night the youth minister at church
asked if I could help him with some of the kids on thursday, he was having a
sleep-over and planning on visiting the elderly the next day and making sure
they had good batteries in their smoke alarms... I chauffeured around in the
'64 700 sedan four 13 year olds, one boy and 3 girls, and they all loved the
car... we later gathered at Mr Gatti's for pizza, and they had a blast retrieving
their sleeping bags and clothes from the front of the car... those kids were
funny...
Anyway, the boy was asking me when I would sell it to him... I said when he
gets old enough maybe we can find one for him....
I really had fun....
Well, when I find out some more info on my next hospital stay I will keep
y'all informed.
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, missing on #1 cylinder
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg now reached daily driver status (even though I don't
drive anywhere)