<VV> Lonzo's Leg (No Corvair)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 23:12:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/8/2005 5:57:57 PM Central Standard Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

The leg  is sorta ok... but not quite. I went Monday and got the stitches
removed,  and he looked at the newest x-rays and said "It's not straight
enough"...
its throwing my foot angle out a bit, and the fibula is way outta line, so
I'm gonna have more surgery... when, I'm not sure, but within the next 2
weeks... I'll keep y'all informed.
He's planning on adding a plate to  straighten up the fibula, and going back
into my heel and re-tweaking the  rod in the leg...

Lonzo,

So let me see if I understand this right...

You're personal mechanic says your rear toe in is actually toe out and  needs
additional adjustment. Additional alignment may require aftermarket  brackets
to be installed during a future rebuild.

Make sure they use good grease in those fittings!

Hope you out of "Group Red" soon,
Ned