<VV> Transmission Problems.

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 9 16:06:18 EDT 2005

You REALLY have to 'honk' on the shift shaft to get it past detent to get it
in reverse.
And yes, you can remove just the transmission. Front mounts have to be
disconnected to drop the front of the tranny down if you have to remove.
Almost all 'no reverse' issues are shifter linkage issues.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net