<VV> Re: brake problem solved

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 19:31:11 EDT 2005

Thanks to several of you who tipped me off that I might have to find a way to
take up some more room with the brake adjuster. I took about 1/8" off the
length and it was enough. I first checked to see that the screw was going
all the way into the cylinder, and it was. I then ground off some of the
cylinder, and it was still a bit tight. Then I reduced the length of the
shorter cylinder the same amount and all was good. I guess the "new"
shoes weren't close enough to perfect for me (CW song?).
Car stops good now.
Grant (soon to be brakemeister :-).