<VV> 17" wheels

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 10:55:41 EDT 2005

Sure, if you use a spacer. There are plenty of manufacturers out there who
make them. That's a LOT of backside specing, and I doubt it'll clear everything.
There are also people who make measuring jigs to determine the best
backspacing. Sounds like an investment in one of those would be worthwhile.

John

In a message dated 4/10/2005 12:46:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,