<VV> 60 alive and well

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 19:09:40 EDT 2005

Thanks to all the suggestions from everyone on my DOA 60 coupe.This morning I
decided to take another stab and change out the series 53 battery and put in
a series 51 that is about two weeks old. When i removed the positive cable I
"happened to notice' a black wire hanging down the side of the battery. It runs
to the voltage regulator and yes it was off the pos terminal. Apparently when
I took the cable off the last time the wire came undone.
  Cleaned off the end,attached it to the clamp and BINGO fired right on cue.
DUH!
   Again thanks to all.
  Ed in Fla