<VV> 'American" English spelling-sans corvair

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 21:42:34 EDT 2005

You must admit,tho,some mis-spellings are funny,and you can usually tell when someone is typing faster than they can think;I used to pour over Car Craft and Hot Rod in the late 60's,and watched "one-of-a-kind" get shortened to "one-of"...then somebody hit the'f' key too many times,and now it's "one OFF"--which ,in my book ,is like 2nd place or just missed the mark; doesn't make sense to praise the daylights out of somebody's creation,then call it a "9"...Tom