<VV> The new guy

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 12:47:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/11/2005 9:35:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
aircooledguy at comcast.net writes:

> Hello to all, from the new guy in Northern California!

Welcome!   But WHERE in Northern Ca.?   It's a bigger area than 6 or 8 of
those counties back east they CALL  states!  gggggg

I roam between Reno, NV,  , Susanville, Cal., Alturas, Cal., Tulelake, Ca.

Here's a Corsa Vert in Yreka, Ca.

d_mcquoid at hotmail.com   CONTACT HIM!  I've never seen it!

Hey I have a '66 Monza Convertable I inhereted and I'm honestly not a big
convertable fan.
 So I'm looking to sell it but in no hurry, its in fair condition, runs and
has the normal
rust. It does have new tires, a new top (needs to be installed) and a new
boot for the top.
 It needs work and will be at best a daily driver, I'm asking $700 for it,
clean title.
Its located in Yreka, California. Right near Oregon in I5. Thanks, Darin

CONTACT    d_mcquoid at hotmail.com

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V