Seat Possibilities Re: <VV> Well, we've got it.

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 12:58:16 EDT 2005

Ryan,
    You can buy or make seat track "extenders" that allow the stock seats to
be repositioned some inches further back so as to give long-legged people more
room.
    OR, you can replace the stock seats with ones from a "modern" car that
might even recline as well as fit you better.
    Frank "a stock Corvair is a good beginning" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/10/05 9:07:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,