<VV> curiosity, mostly.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 13:05:11 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/11/2005 8:27:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chevyd51 at yahoo.com writes:

> I want my next Corvair to be an all out racer...I want
> a V-8 Conversion...sweet suspension...all that fun
> stuff.
>
> So, how impossible is it?
AH!  Youth and exuberance!   ggggg

Anything is possible!    BUT the Crown  conversion is for LM's!

Just like we told Grumpygramps.....think modern FWD  complete in the
back...Frank Parker just put a Northstar FWD in his LM....no LM  rear suspension, etc.

Go to   these 2 sites for examples .....   www.badvair.com [ story]   and
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt     Ron's ToroVair     The FC's and EM's
both share the same style original rear suspension..

BUT FIRST  get your LM  on the street!  If you really love
Corvairs.....you'll keep a DRIVER around......otherwise you'll become what so many have......
DREAMERS....standing on the edge of their graves!   LOL!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V