<VV> The new guy

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 14:34:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/11/2005 11:04:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pottsf at msn.com writes:

>    I quite agree that putting a Corvair engine in a Volkswagen ruins not
> only a perfectly good Volkswagen, but a perfectly good Corvair engine as
> well.
*********

Joe!!  Have you ever driven one?    I don't mean with a fire breathing
Corvair....just a 80-102 hp....NICE    good balance still!

Did you guys know that VW   used NEGATIVE CASTOR  to make the car understeer?
 and feel "normal"

All VW  shops sell "Castor Shims"........

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V