<VV> Re: Was> Younger crowd Now Sam's

Vanderlind, Patrick PVanderl at mwestmp.com
Mon Apr 11 15:19:19 EDT 2005

It was not all that perfect. Took them 1.5 hours to mount two tires and the
guy behind the counter would not sell me tires that were not the same size
as what I had on the car. Matter of fact, he would not even look at the car,
he went straight to a book. I told him, good luck fitting what your book
says on my car, it now has 15" rims. He kept looking... I also have two
different sizes originally on the car from the P.O. -  front 195-60-r15 and
rear 225-60-r15. The 225's are WAY too big so I wanted a smaller set. I felt
the 195's were too small. 215-60's seemed more appropriate but they refused.
"Have to be the same size all the way around" he says. I was surprised to
see them look in the glove box for the correct tire pressure. The tire size
difference was not that big of a deal for me to make a stink, so I went the
195's.

Pat Vanderlind
62 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG
65 Corsa 180 cpe DCOE40  - with 195-60-r15's all the way around...
http://community.webshots.com/user/vair62