<VV> The new guy

aircooledguy at comcast.net aircooledguy at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 16:11:40 EDT 2005

Thanks to all the great replies! Looks like I have picked another great group of enthusiasts. I will spend some time lookikng for the right car - one thing I've learned in the VW world is there is always another good deal, very often a better deal than what you just passed up. I plan to start looking locally, then in concentric circles out 'til I find the right car. I will make my second Vair a project car. This first one will be rust free and will run like a sewing machine. Right . . . or it will be as close to that as possible. Thanks for all the input - I will keep on reading -
Greg
Chico, CA