<VV> fuel pump

Collins, Richard RColli at midwestern.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:45:05 EDT 2005

Does anyone have recommendation/experience with the fuel pump on a '66
turbo?  Mine has an "auxiliary" electric inline pump (installed to use
in case of vapor lock).  I've routinely used it prior to starting the
car using the mechanical pump.  I leave it on for ~20 seconds before
cranking and it has worked well (until last weekend!).  The mechanical
pump is pumping gas to the engine compartment and I'm not getting gas to
the carb (with either pump).  I have spark.  Clark's has various pump
setups; does anyone out there have a particular setup that they
recommend?