<VV> input shaft seal

Pitts10ch at aol.com Pitts10ch at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 16:11:23 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

Again many thanks for the prompt info.  I had the vair in the air  yesterday
and I checked all the fluids in the diff and the trans (4 spd), they  are all
full.   I saw a drip coming from a bolt on the diff and a drip  coming from
the bell housing.  They are indeed gear oil as would make  sense.  Do these
shaft seals eventually let go or do they just leak  persistently?  The clutch is
not slipping or acting odd in any way.  I  would like to got through the summer
without pulling this apart.  What do  you think?

Thanks as always!
Chris Hand

66 corsa 140/4