<VV> Alt light glows on LM

Charles Morgan charliemorgan at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 18:38:29 EDT 2005

As Emily Litella (Gilda Radner) would say--Never Mind.  The alt light is
NOT connected to ground through the upper contacts.  So the question
remains--why does the light glow dimly?  Thanks to Bob Helt for noticing my
error and letting me correct it myself!

Charlie Morgan
Beaver State Corvairs
Head between my legs