<VV> Yenko block question???

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 23:29:14 EDT 2005

My numbers matching Yenko (YS-114) does not have such markings but that's
not to say Yenko wasn't doing it to race engine blocks.  Or perhaps someone
else who was racing Stingers marked their blocks this way.  Maybe someone
(say Gary Funkhouser or Warren LeVeque) might know of this practice?  I saw
where you also posted on Fastvairs... maybe the answer will get posted
there.

Rob Landers