<VV> Guitars, No vair

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 00:30:05 EDT 2005

I'm a southpaw who plays right handed.  Gold metal flake 70's Ventura
(Les Paul knockoff/ with Humbucking magnets) first real guitar bought
in '76, black on black '77 or '78 Stratocaster (bought in '81), Yamaha
CJ-100A Classical (cheapy), and my newest an '04 black dreadnought
Takamine EG531SC electric acoustic (for x-mas this year).  Mostly into
blues and self taught; which means that my teacher was dumbass! ggg

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (now closer to 0 as the engine
is in pieces all over the garage floor)
Sierra Tan (originally, currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, w/ 77K
(and indefinitely holding)
(Back in group red : (

Message: 4