<VV> Who has a lovely metallic blue VA-plated LM convertible with a trunk rack and went to Charlotte last Friday?

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 04:18:41 EDT 2005

Hi folks

I have been unsubscribed for the last few weeks while I (unsuccessfully!)
tried to catch up with the backlog of stuff I should do, but as I am getting
withdrawal symptoms I thought I would resubscribe!

And I wanted to say that I just came over for a couple of weeks, and did a
whistlestop visit to Charlotte Autofair - I only had 2 hours to spend there,
and most of them were taken up by a cloudburst, but it was nice to be there
all the same!

On the way down last Friday afternoon at around 2 p.m., somewhere between
Greensboro and Charlotte (in the Salisbury area I think), I was driving my
ugly-but-lo-miles 65 Monza Sedan, 'Matt White' (geddit?), and I was pushing
it a bit beyond my usual 65 cruise because I was late (I was doing 71-72),
when I passed a really nice, metallic blue LM convertible with a trunk rack,
presumably also bound for Charlotte. I waved, but as my car was so full of
junk (it was ready packed to go to the airport the next day!) I am not sure
if the occupants of the other car saw me or not.

Anyway, I was just wondering who it was! Anyone know? And hi if it was you!

Cheers

Alan