<VV> painting

Collins, Richard RColli at midwestern.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:39:01 EDT 2005

Will any of you guys who respond to Ryan's recent query re painting his
Vair also send the same info to me.  I've painted (many eons ago and in
the midwest) with either lacquer or alkyd enamel and still have my
ancient guns and mask.  If I paint this time it will be w/
basecoat/clearcoat in the desert of Arizona, so I need recommendations
re primer-surfacers as well as finish paints.  I'm (for the most part)
not going down to bare metal.  Thanks in advance.