<VV> April 16th--Circle City Corvairs

corvair6t5 at aol.com corvair6t5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 16:59:59 EDT 2005

Greetings all...
  This Saturday, April 16th, Circle City Corvairs is having its annual CORSA Birthday Party in Pittsboro, IN, about 20 miles west of Indianapolis. (Yes, CORSA was formed in March, but we moved it to April to attract more folks.) This year we're having a Corvair Cruise-In, Valve Cover Races, PItch-in Lunch (we provide fried chicken, tableware and drinks--bring a covered dish or dessert), 50/50 raffle (proceeds to go to the CPF), white elephant auction, and we're raffling 5 quarts of Mobil 1 and a new Clark's oil filter (proceeds to go to the CORSA Racing Fund).
  The fun starts at 10am EST. For you midwesterners looking for something to do Saturday, this is it! For more info, feel free to contact me at corvair6t5 at aol.com . So far we have 50+ fellow Corvair enthusiasts scheduled to attend. Hope to see YOU there!

Regards,

Pat Bremer
Vice President
Circle City Corvairs, Indianapolis