<VV> Brake bracket... crap!!!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 22:26:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

Sounds like your missing part is not really missing at all.  I believe your
refering to the emergency brake reation rod or strut, only used on the rear
wheels.  It helps transfers the action of the cable to both shoes.

About the auto bleeders; I havn't got a clue.  I wouldn't put them on my car
but that is just me!  I saw them advertised and thought......Why?  Seems
like just another thing to go bad.  I consider bleeding brakes quality time
with my family.....yeah right.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!!  Already almost killed me, see my
pics!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, more to come!