FW: <VV> Code red URL?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Apr 14 12:19:53 EDT 2005

Ignacio, I haven't been as active on VV--too much work and not enough
fun--but I still have the website up and will am happy to add new members.
You probably didn't find it because it's GROUP Red, though it often gets
called Code Red.

www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred

Actually, now that I look I do have a number of items to add, and it's been
awhile since any updates, so let's do this.  I'll wait about a week before I
add the backlog I have now, and that will give people time to send me pics
for any additional entries.

Norm Witte

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/