<VV> Re: new car for me - towing - duct tape

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 16:12:37 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas

In my case, 'cars' often means 'boxes of bits'...

Cheers

Alan

''In Italy under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and
bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the
Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love and 500 years of
democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.''  Orson
Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' (1949)