<VV> TO THOSE THAT RECIEVED "BOUNCED NOTICES"

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 21:35:10 EDT 2005

Less than 10%  of the accounts I "unsubscribed"  today have had a response!

1  Check the email address

2  It means the account was marked "no mail"  and you never said a word for
30 days!

3    "Mailman", our server software,  marks the "nomail option"  with a
code.....

Certain code means YOU   went to the "options Page" [ at the bottom of EVERY
email you get from VV   and changed it yourself! / going on vacation, etc.]

Another code means your account was shut off because your mailbox was full
for too many days...AUTOMATICALLY

THESE ARE THE ONES I  UNSUBSCRIBED!!

3  If you are reading this..then you had 2 or more accounts...

Sorry if I upset your daZe!!

But dinner just came to my table ....I'm hungry.....100 miles to go....gggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V