<VV> What happens to my "drivers"?

Songs by Steve Songsbysteve at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 21:42:01 EDT 2005

Hello Groupies,

As I was sitting at my computer today, I went to Ebay, as most of us do
these days.  I decided to check out the "Corvair NOS" listings, and I saw a
great, brand-new piece of moulding for my car. a piece that the average
person would never, ever scrutinize in their lifetime.. a piece that already
looks great on my car. a piece that I really don't need.

Ok, so as I was placing my bid. I thought to myself - "What the heck am I
doing here?  Who will really care if this piece of moulding is new?  How
will the world be a better place if I have a pit-free, flawless piece of
moulding in this location on my car?  If anyone has read this far, my real
question is.. what happened to the notion of a "driver"?  Why have I taken
every classic car I've bought, and not left it alone?  Why did I order new
air cleaner decals for my car?

OK, I feel better now - just some rhetoric I felt like spewing.  Eventually,
I will have a daily driver. maybe Ed will sell me one of his cars. right,
Ed?

Stevie G in St. Pete, FL

'62 Convertible - looks perfect the way she is.

Songs by Steve

-Personalized Songs

-Messages on Hold

-Voiceover Services