<VV> 4 Speed Trans and more

Daniel Ward draw at anv.net
Fri Apr 15 00:51:46 EDT 2005

I think it's great everyone shares their knowledge as they do, especially
with those of us who seem to fall a little behind.  Specifically, I am
sending the 63 4 speed transaxle to the shop for a thorough look through.
What can I pass along to my mechanic that will help insure a better rebuild,
it will become a "daily driver". (He did a wonderful job on my 62 Riv
Dynaglide, performs older car work often and I trust him)?  Should I give
him pages from Clarks, Corsa Tech Guide?  Now the more part, my budget is
going to hell, is there any part of this 63 900 vert I don't have to
restore? Body and Paint completed, trunk complete, engine in good hands,
interior ok, new top not installed yet.

Once again, your kind words of knowledge are gratefully accepted.

Dan Ward, LV NV

63 900 Vert, 62 900 Vert I drive all the time, 61 900 Coupe from
Grandpa-needs 10K.