<VV> What happens to my "drivers"?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 09:39:50 EDT 2005

Uh-oh, I don't even have my car yet and I ordered new stickers for my air cleaner.  Is this the beginning of that slippery slope I hear so much about?  At least the stickers are cheap - I fear what's to come!!

mike
'65 convertible - 500 miles away...
Ok, so as I was placing my bid. I thought to myself - "What the heck am I
doing here?  Who will really care if this piece of moulding is new?  How
will the world be a better place if I have a pit-free, flawless piece of
moulding in this location on my car?  If anyone has read this far, my real
question is.. what happened to the notion of a "driver"?  Why have I taken
every classic car I've bought, and not left it alone?  Why did I order new
air cleaner decals for my car?

OK, I feel better now - just some rhetoric I felt like spewing.  Eventually,
I will have a daily driver. maybe Ed will sell me one of his cars. right,
Ed?

Stevie G in St. Pete, FL

'62 Convertible - looks perfect the way she is.