<VV> CA CORVAIRS WEBSITE

Murray, Rod Rod.Murray at disney.com
Fri Apr 15 10:22:03 EDT 2005

Well it was never my intention to offend anyone, but it seems I did with the recent redesign of CC's website.  Apparently some of the pictures come off too racy for some viewers. My apologies in this regard - I'll take the heat for the marketing strategy. In an age where combining beautiful women in advertising is commonplace, and much steamier double entendres can be found on nightly sit-coms, guess I'm guilty of trying to convey that our small little corner of the collectors car world actually offers a little sex appeal of its own. If you haven't done so yet, be sure to check the site out asap and share your opinion via the “contact webmaster” email link (located on the “fun stuff” page) - I'll be modifying the photos later this morning. www.californiacorvairparts.com.

Jeff, sorry if I put u in a bad spot.

All the best,

Rod
CC web designer