<VV> A definitive poll? HA!

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Apr 15 10:26:01 EDT 2005

At 7 votes to 5 (at this time), I hardly think it's "definitive." LOL
Could it be because you only have an early one shown in your banner?
You're not predjudice, right? (G)

And while you're at it, register me as a "late" vote. LATES RULE!

BTW Joe, I see that your website is set up like Pennock's Fiero Forum,
which IMHO is a lousy way to have a discussion group. It may be great
for archiving, but it's a PITA to have to root around through multiple
branches of multiple pages just to see the latest news and discussions.
VV at least lets you see ALL the threads with one browser window (be it
via digest or separate posts). That's why, for example, I am on a couple
of Fiero newsgroups (similar to VV) but almost NEVER use Pennock's. I
know others love that kind of setup, but I don't.

-Mark C (love Corvairs AND Fieros)