<VV> RE: CA CORVAIRS WEBSITE

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Apr 15 12:30:59 EDT 2005

As far as I'm concerned I am sick to death of all this "politically
Correct" cr*p!
I thought the design was great, and have always loved the interaction of
attractive women and cars.......don't like it, get over it!

There are much more issues in this world to gripe about........get a life!

Gary Swiatowy
Has a complete set of Autobuff magazine........
Thumbs his nose at the PC people........

  Message: 8