<VV> Chrome Re-Plating

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 15 17:41:30 EDT 2005

My experience with earlies is very limited, but I believe the metal trim on
the seats of my '66 are stainless. Are you sure yours are chromed? If they
are stainless, you can just polish them if you figure out a way to keep the
buffing wheel from throwing them where you can't find them :o).

Marc Sheridan