<VV> More dash questions

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 20:13:37 EDT 2005

Well, you can do what I did.  Go to Hobby Lobby, or whatever you've got
that's equivalent.  Find some "Stained Glass Paint" in a color you like.  Go
home, find something that came in a vacuformed plastic package and cut that
package up into circles.  Sand both sides of the circles so they'll diffuse
the light better and paint several coats of the $8.00 paint on them to get
the right color.

Then, you'll have spent several hours and more money than you would have at
Clarks, and you'll have some colored disks that, when put in the dash look
almost bad enough to make you buy some from Clarks and pull the dash to
replace them.

In my defense, I was in a hurry to put the dash back in.

Roger