Words vs. Numbers NO CORVAIR <VV> Re: MILS, etc

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 14:56:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/16/05 9:45:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
djtcz at comcast.net writes:

<SNIP>
Words, as usual, rarely  cut it for either precision or accuracy.
<SNIP>

    Quite true!!   However, I'd like to see someone express in numbers the
profound meaning of the words that started with "We hold these truths to be self
evident........"
    Or even the more recent and prophetic ones that said "Mr. Gorbachev, tear
down this wall"
    Or in another vein, "How do I love thee, let me count the ways......"
    Words stir the soul, whereas numbers rarely do.
    Frank "likes numbers, but appreciates words" Burkhard