<VV> Re: CHROME PLATERS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 19:57:42 EDT 2005

i have always used sandys bumpers in syracuse for my chrome. i had all the
chrome on my 64 spyder done, all the chrome (even brand new in the box stuff)
for the 62 vette i restored done,and many more boats and cars. a popular vendor
saw my car on display at the syracuse nats in the hotel lobby and asked about
the plating on it ,then had a lot of his work done there.  i have not had to
do any lately but he is still in business (well his kids are under his
direction) he does a lot of nit pickin work  for fire depts and show cars all over.
many a vair bumper and guard have gone thru his vats.
regards, tim colson