<VV> The horn is where?

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 01:57:39 EDT 2005

Hi Tim,

There are mud/splash covers in the front wheelwells behind the headlight
buckets.  You must remove these shields to access the horns.  If yours
aren't working, check the relay first and the wiring to and from it. These
covers are somewhat fun to remove especially if you don't have to! I believe
that the headlight buckets actually have a stud/s on the backside that the
shields are attached to.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, more to come!