<VV> Towing> new car for me - adventure

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 17 10:12:37 EDT 2005

Mike,

Glad you made. it.  It is an experience you will never forget.  And we are
happy you came thru ok.  You WILL learn from it. When towing, one must, I
say, one MUST have weight in a trailer distributed properly-10% roughly of
weight on tow hitch.  Everyone, remember to be Careful Out There!

Chuck S
BBRT