<VV> new car adventure - trailer weight distribution

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Apr 17 15:01:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

Anybody got any advice for towing with a 5th wheel trailer? I just picked
one up used, dual rear wheels with electric brakes, 14,000 lb capacity
(overkill but the price was right) and I'll be mounting the 5th wheel plate
on my F250 3/4 ton.

My plan was to tow my 66 convertible nose forward on it's way to and from
getting the top installed.

Any thoughts or concerns?

Bob