<VV> IT'S OUT, IT'S OUT!

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 17:47:55 EDT 2005

Hey everybody (let have some fun....you only live once
and when your d.....okay...so, I'll get to the message
now)

I removed the entire powertrain in my 65 Corsa alone
yesterday (and the day before)  all of the wiring and
much of the other stuff was already disconnected so
that wasn't too bad.  the U-joints were rusted heck,
but I went after them with a hammer...swearing...and
got them all out.  I lifted the whole thing up and
inted of taking the two crossmember bolts out, I
instead opted for the other three in the trans from
the crossmember-the one 5/8" and the to 9/16" bolts.

lowered it down onto a wood box, and raised the car
back up...got a tow rope and my mothers van and
dragged the whole thing out from under the car.  I
have pictures....I'll find a way to post this soon, I
hope.

Anyway...broke the box we used, but it's still halfway
intact, and I've got it all covered.

fun.

Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe
Running for BoD Cen. Div.
(I would appreciate your votes a lot)

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.