<VV> IT'S OUT, IT'S OUT!

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 22:13:03 EDT 2005

Same way I used to do it before I could afford a floor jack.

Going back in, I pried up one side, slipped a 2X4 under the exhaust
manifold - went to the other side, did same.  Kept doing that until it was
high enough to lower the car back on it.  Think I used the scissors jack
under the tranny after I got the rear mount nuts on - been too long.

Congratulations,
   Roger Gault