<VV> Re: trailer towing

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Apr 18 11:51:44 EDT 2005

At 02:57 hours 04/17/2005, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:

  I have towed at speeds as high as 80mph with this rig and it is extremely
stable. There is no sway and
>tail wagging by the trailer.
>
>Chuck Armer

I can personally attest to this.   He, myself, and Terry K all went to
Lonzo's place and pulled Lon's Greenbrier to Lexington (about an hour or
so's worth of tow) and we wasted no time coming back.  I'd wager that a
Greenbrier (also loaded with  various odds and ends) weighs in at a bit
more than a late Vair.

Add to this Chuckster and Terry up front, neither of whom are lightweights,
and of course my big ass in the back seat providing comic relief just by
sitting there.    The lot of us cruised...  no problems.

That Caddy *works*.

tony..