<VV> Re Leaded Gas

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Apr 19 08:32:31 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <JVHRoberts at aol.com>

1
> gram per gallon boosted octane something like 6-10 points, depending on
the
> base blend.
> The downside is, it coated everything with deposits,>

> Frankly, I am VERY glad to see this evil stuff GONE! I had several turbine
> housings just CLOGGED with this crap. Not to mention the backsides of the
> exhaust valves, piston domes, combustion chambers, etc. Unleaded just
doesn't crap
> up an engine like this.
Hey, did you know they clean jet turbine engines by throwing ground up
walnut hulls into the intakes ...... hmmmm

Maybe at the next corvairium, there could be a parking lot demonstration of
cleaning a vair turbo and upper cylinders by some innovative guy with a bag
of walnut hulls ... or better yet, in a mini convention in Iowa, some
crushed * CORN * cobs;;; maybe saturated with Bon Ami .....

Maybe that JRoberts guy ....
just a thought ... ken campbell, iowuh ..." In with the Good, Out With the
Bad " ....