<VV> Am I nuts or is this lunacy?

corvair6t5 at aol.com corvair6t5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 16:11:23 EDT 2005

YOU aren't the one who's nuts! This is typical of someone who really has no clue as to what he has. If he's looking for an investment to get a return on, I suggest he look elsewhere. My pop just finished a 5 year restoration on a '64 Spyder coupe that was stripped, dipped, and rebuilt from ground up. He "invested" (tongue in cheek) $20K in it, and it appraised at $15K. So I don't know what's more laughable: a '64 Monza with an opening bid of $15K or a '64 Monza with a Buy It Now for $25K. Just my $.02.

Pat B.
Speedway, IN
Message: 9