<VV> Model name question (Non-Corvair)

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Tue Apr 19 18:23:35 EDT 2005

Different company. 2CV is Citroen.

But both are French so it doesn't really matter to many of us. I still have recurring nightmares of the one and only French car I owned (Renault R5)...

Except for possibly a late model Alpine (rear engined French Corvair) I'd take a Corvair over any Renault or Citroen ever built. And you guys know I like the
weird stuff...

Bill