<VV> Am I nuts or is this lunacy?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Apr 19 20:16:07 EDT 2005

I asked him which it was:

1.  It is all original
or
2.  He spent 13,000 on the restoration.

I think he means that it is "restored to original".

We are probably nit-picking the guy to death... I wonder what character flaw
is making me enjoy it so much.  Perhaps it is because I've run into two "my
Corvair crap is worth a fortune" people lately who would rather let their
stuff rot than sell it for the true market value.

<sigh>

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com